i really want to be so gender ambiguous that no one could tell what sex i am physically just by looking at me or hearing me speak.
im so much more comfortable being perfectly in between most days. my facial hair makes it to hard and i get so frustrated bfgfdkxnc
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
Reblog if you have a dirty mind.
Myep. *Is a proud pervert.
little things that actually make a difference to general life happiness:
•drinking lots of water
•eating fresh fruit
•thinking positively about yourself and others
•washing your face twice a day
•changing your sheets once a week
•hot baths with Epsom salts
•face masks using from things in your house
•sleeping more than 7 hours per night
•reorganizing your clothes, makeup, possessions etc
•keeping your living space clean
Dom’s Agenda [8/21/2014]
Today’s Theme Songs: Dread in my Heart by Mother Mother [ will add more as day goes on ] I’ll Cover You [ Angel’s Funeral] from Rent.
I missed work today. There is just TOO much to do the day before Grammy’s Funeral. I need to make sure everything is taken care of.
Call Mother to See how she’s feeling [ She’s sick.. and cranky. ]
Cry [ This is so fucking hard. Plus mom yelling at me doesnt help much either. ] - A little breakfast. [ Nevermind. I aint hungry anymore. ]
- Call Pastor Litton about equipment to use at church. I have a video I want to show and music I’d like to play.
- Prosthetic Appointment at 3:30 PM.
- Grammy’s Wake is from 3PM-7PM . Will go right after appointment.
- Print ACEOs for Thank you Cards. [ Limited Edition. 50 prints. Thats all. Gonna send the file over to Fed Ex to get printed. ]
- Grab more Card protectors.
-Grab more Thank You cards. [ 30 donors. another pack of Cards? ]
-Wash and Clean Car. [ Ask about shampooing the interior carpets ]
-Clean House [ sweep/mop floors, make bed, clean bathroom, take trash out. ]
- Print Obituaries for Funeral [ 100. 70 for the funeral. 30 to give to people who donated. ]
-Go to Farmer’s Market [ Opens at 3:30 until 7:30 PM. I want to make a Peach Berry Cobbler so pick up peaches, blackberries and raspberries. ]
- Dinner with Ade [ dunno what yet. Maybe Tacos ]
- Scream and Cry a little. [ MOTHERFUCK IM BURYING MY GRANDMOTHER TOMORROW. ]
The mower stalled, twice; kneeling, I found
A hedgehog jammed up against the blades,
Killed. It had been in the long grass.
I had seen it before, and even fed it, once.
Now I had mauled its unobtrusive world
Unmendably. Burial was no help:
Next morning I got up and it did not.
The first day after a death, the new absence
Is always the same; we should be careful
Of each other, we should be kind
While there is still time.