MY FRO GROWS.
I like how my hair tickles my ears.
Pharrell Mashup [ Happy Get Lucky ] by Pomplamoose
There’s something about cleaning the house at your own pace that’s motherfucking therapeutic .
I cancelled my counselling appointment today to clean my house.
The smell of lavendar cleaner, oil soap and white sage has overtaken the nest. My windchime idly sings outside with the birds . The home is filled with sunlight and fresh air.
This is 100 times better than an hour long talk for me today.
- Dom: *wakes up at 3 AM with phantom itches in leg and a mild case of anxiety*
- Dom: *Gets up, does a bit of itching, tries to go back to sleep*
- Dom: *anxiety gets worse. things about the past and the future at the same time. phantom itches get worse*
- Dom: *ignores the best she can and tries to motherfucking sleep*
- Dom: *halfway asleep. itches get worse*
- Dom: *nearly screams in frustration. Sucks. it. up*
- Dom: *so close to going to sleep, anxiety levels going down to a controllable level. Itches dying down.
- Dom: *FLARES UP AS ALARM GOES OFF FOR WORK*
- Dom: *gets scared. gets hiccups*
- Dom: *sucks it up and gets ready for work* ...
It’s astonishing how one can go 32 years on earth without hearing a certain tune or miss out on reading a important book, but when you’re introduced to these elements-it completely consumes you. I’ve recently just discovered Lorraine Ellison’s music and Jean-Paul Satre writing. It seems with every discovery I encounter I also find a small piece of the person I would like to become. Here’s to discovering new people, places, things, and ourselves in the process.
This is actually a fantastic part of the movie because Pixar is giving the viewers a gentle reminder of what real life is like. Accidents happen, even to good people, and you can’t make it a tragedy if you have to dip into your savings to repair the damage. You just have to keep moving forward, work hard, and hope for the best.
why did they have to break the jar every time though? why not just pour the coins out?
The point of saving coins in those jars is that getting them back out is SO FRUSTRATING AND TIME CONSUMING THAT YOU’RE JUST GONNA SMASH IT.